Do Not Sell My Personal Information

for sale american drls

bluepeter

Bought these drls of e bay for the Ford edge, cut long story short, had that much trouble with my Edge i p/x it and got a vingale which has the l.e.d lighting system.  Cost me £130 with import duty so open to offers, they have never been fitted to any vehicle. They replace the surround  on the front fog lights.

images (1).jpg

images.jpg

Before I got my Edge, every online video had cars with these fitted. I was disappointed when I got mine and it had poxy conventional bulbs for DRLs (didn’t take the fancy headlight option). That being said, I’m not really wanting to muck about with the wiring to fit these. They look great with the fancy headlights but my existing DRLs will look pants against them. 😟

They have all the wiring attached,  my nephew was going to install mine and stated they would be quite easy enough to do. He was going to  splice into the drls on the wiring loom.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club