Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NIGHTOWL

paulworthing

. . and where are the pictures??

lol. Yeah - I got it Paul. It's a hoot! I'm having lots of fun since picking it up on Tuesday lunchtime.

By the time I got home later in the day - it was too dark to photograph. Then yesterday - I had to pop to Bognor Regis but it was pouring with rain all day - so I left the camera at home.

Tomorrow (Friday) I will take a few shots & paste them up on here.

Love the colour (talk about getting noticed!) and looks fab with the bodykit. It sure is one beautiful motor!

The seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in (and boy I've owned lots of cars over the years!) and the way it just grips the winding lanes & roads without any body-roll is excellent. Have to say: so far so good. Well pleased. Haven't found anything I dislike yet. Looking at the centre console/all thosebuttons/EATC - I'm going to need to do a lot of manual reading!!!

Marvellous! Photos tomorrow I promise. :D

At last! Glad you like it after such a wait.

Cheers Bashful. Yeah - sure was a long, long wait.

Still - pleased as punch really. I've decided that the only thing I'm going to add is the proper Ford scuff plates as they will finish it off nicely.

As mentioned; will post some photos tomorrow as long as it isn't chucking it down around here in east Hampshire.

glad you have your car!

i remember you was still waiting for it when i got mine but i'm sure it was worth the wait - enjoy!!!

Looking at the centre console/all thosebuttons/EATC - I'm going to need to do a lot of manual reading!!!

Really - and I always thought you were a guy but clearly not if you are going to read the manual!! :lol:

Oh and I still cannot get over how gorgeous mine is too - you will find that you drive past shop windows just to look at your reflection in the windows!

I agree with you that the seats are comfortable, I do my twice daily 75 mile journey and never get cramp or a numb bum :P

Can't wait to see the pictures, squeeze has slowly got up there as one of my favourite Mk7 colours :)

Can't wait to see the pictures, squeeze has slowly got up there as one of my favourite Mk7 colours :)

All you doubters and slowly realising what I have been saying all along, Squeeze IS the best colour for this car. Mind you if you had all brought Squeeze I would have had to choose a different colour or car. . . lol

All you doubters and slowly realising what I have been saying all along, Squeeze IS the best colour for this car. Mind you if you had all brought Squeeze I would have had to choose a different colour or car. . . lol

I've always liked the colour, if I was ordering now I'd probably spec a car similar to yours, or white ZS as thats my other favourite colour :P

Plus, apart from you paul and now nightowl (and one I saw for sale on autotrader) I havn't seen another dressed up squeeze around!

I've always liked the colour, if I was ordering now I'd probably spec a car similar to yours, or white ZS as thats my other favourite colour :P

Plus, apart from you paul and now nightowl (and one I saw for sale on autotrader) I havn't seen another dressed up squeeze around!

Yeah but Nightowl does not have the 17" alloys - mind you, they are getting common if there are 3 that we know of in the UK . . . and of course there is The Green Hornet http://greenhornet.zampa.co.uk/

I am a fan of squeeze actually but I'm not brave enough to pull it off and couldn't stand to pay that much for a paint option. Does look great with the dress up kit though. On another note, how weird is that greenhornet website!?

Afternoon all. Spent most of the day in Petersfield and on the way home - managed to take a few photos of my new toy! As I thought: chucking it down with heavy rain around these parts - so these were taken pretty quickly - in a rush indeed. When the weather is better I will take more & with more detail next time. Well pleased with her - and you certainly do get a lot of attention/glares/people nudging each other as you go by! Must be the Squeeze colour! ;)

rsz1.jpg

rsz2.jpg

rsz3h.jpg

rsz4.jpg

rsz5.jpg

Bet it was worth the wait now wasn't it Nightowl???

Bet it was worth the wait now wasn't it Nightowl???

Sure was Paul. It's been raining 2 out of the 3 days I've had her - but that's January for you I guess. Looking forward to a good sunny dry day when I can put her through her paces a bit more. I reckon on keeping her to 70 m.p.h./3000 rpm (which I've been doing) until 500 miles on the clock - then take it up it up to 3500 rpm until the 1000-mile mark. By then she will be fully run in & free to do whatever.

Now for those scuff plates...

Car looks stunning :P the wheels are actually quite nice too!

I agree the scuff plates will finish it off nicely :)

thats loverly, it looks a little unhappy, a reflection of the weather perhaps? I'm sure as soon as the sun hits this little beauty it'll come alive! look forward to seeing the difference when the suns out. blue badges look a little out of place with the green would you consider matching ford badges?

Oh so you don't like mine now that it is not new then Chris?

thats loverly, it looks a little unhappy, a reflection of the weather perhaps? I'm sure as soon as the sun hits this little beauty it'll come alive! look forward to seeing the difference when the suns out. blue badges look a little out of place with the green would you consider matching ford badges?

And I have seen pics of Squeeze with those green gel covers on and the colour is not quite a match and, therefore, looks !Removed! - DON"T DO IT!

The wheels (16" 7-spoke) are very smart 'in the flesh' - as it were. Will get better photos of them when the weather improves. The car is the 1.4 automatic which drives superbly & has plenty of grunt for the size of engine! You can't opt for the X-pack on the 1.4 auto - so went with the optional ones you see on it (£100) as they look smarter than the standard 15-spoke ones which - I hasten to add - must be a nightmare to clean?

they look smarter than the standard 15-spoke ones which - I hasten to add - must be a nightmare to clean?

Must admit I did start off my order with those wheels (until the bf said I could have the X-pack) and I was worried that they would look too much like the Zetec ones although they clearly don't. And you are right about the Titanium ones being a pain in the a**e to clean!!

It's been horrible here today - hasn't stopped raining & the sky is dark grey. I'm sure you will se a big difference in the paintwok etc once Mr Sunshine makes an appearance.

As for the badge: will leave it alone I think. Just the scuff plates will do nicely! ;)

Oh so you don't like mine now that it is not new then Chris?

Yours will always be my fave Squeeze, Paul :P

Yours will always be my fave Squeeze, Paul :P

Aww, thank you Chris - although I did initially mis-read that to be your reply to say that I was your fave squeeze - slightly different emphasis!