Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any help will be grate

robert.james.198

Got a focus titanium in at the moment and there is a CAN problem with the key. The customer has had the key checked and its still having problems unlocking the n/s/f door and the boot... Now he can't get in the boot at all I tried unplugging some sensor's to crate a fault in that sort of area. Any help would be grate thanks rob

Sent from my T5_Lite using Tapatalk

The NSF is the main door you wanna unlock, the boot is the other unlock button.. I'm sure you tried new battery right? 

Err not 100% here I'm sure someone will correct me on this, but tried turning the key 4 times before ignition start and pressing a key till it beeps? I cant explain it I'm sure someone here knows what I mean, words elude me. No idea what you mean by "CAN" though.

The NSF is the main door you wanna unlock, the boot is the other unlock button.. I'm sure you tried new battery right? 

Err not 100% here I'm sure someone will correct me on this, but tried turning the key 4 times before ignition start and pressing a key till it beeps? I cant explain it I'm sure someone here knows what I mean, words elude me. No idea what you mean by "CAN" though.
Yeah tried a new battery... The door doesn't unlock with the key, I have herd about tapping the ignition thing I will give that a try thanks. CAN is controller area network... Ecu talking to each other one has no response so will stop them taking to one another. Thanks also there is a key module under the drivers foot well I'm gonna try unplugging that for a hour as well...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club