Do Not Sell My Personal Information

200 bhp 2.0 tdci target

James Alexander

Can anyone help me get there!!! Diving into the Web trying to find ways to get to 200 bhp from the 136 2.0 tdci focus. ( I've already blown my turbo on the dyno trying for 200 bhp)!!! During my investigations I am led to beleve the st tdci focus uses the same duratorque block??? There for, will the new(ish) focus st tdci injectors and turbo be a direct fit to the older 2010 2.0 tdci? Can anyone help?

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me get there!!! Diving into the Web trying to find ways to get to 200 bhp from the 136 2.0 tdci focus. ( I've already blown my turbo on the dyno trying for 200 bhp)!!! During my investigations I am led to beleve the st tdci focus uses the same duratorque block??? There for, will the new(ish) focus st tdci injectors and turbo be a direct fit to the older 2010 2.0 tdci? Can anyone help?
James drop me a pm. My focus is over 200hp with just sw. Software is written by me. Would like to help get yours there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Hi James..I see this post is nearly 2yrs old but I’ve tuned the 2.0TDCI engine to 200BHP...I got a hybrid turbo from AET Turbos in Normanton near Wakefield,custom fitted a Nissan skyline GTR intercooler,DPF/EGR delete,stainless exhaust and K&N filter...you can’t get bigger injectors off the shelf for this engine although at 200BHP I’m not maxing mine out..I’m in the process of trying to find a bigger fuel pump for mine to take it beyond 200BHP...The journey continues..lol...how did you get on tuning yours?...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi there, sorry for the slow response! I now have a mk3 focus st but still miss that diesel badly.... wish I could have kept it really. Any way I'm pleased to see someone having a good go tuning the 2.0 tdci as I felt it was asking for more when I had it (180bhp 340ftlbs on the dyno) and it really put a few cars to shame... including my brothers mk2 focus st! Keep me up to date with your tuning as I think its interesting and you cant beat a sleeper!!! I'm hearing good things at AET and will be taking my st there one day. They sound very knowledgeable over the phone.