Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Halfords Discount Cards

Luke4efc

Not often I post a topic, but here goes...

I keep getting the pop-up about the Halfords 15% card that you get through the forum. I already have a trade card through work but was wondering if the two would stack?

I was looking at the industrial tool boxes. £400 on trade, but would be nice to get it for £340 with the forum discount. Doubt it would work though, most likely biggest dicount wins.

Has anybody had any experience with this?

I've tried both and not been allowed in 3 different stores.  Seems to be store dependant but I don't think you're meant to be able to use them together.

Just what I was afraid of; it's going to be pure luck I think. No harm in trying I guess

The employees at my Halfords are easily fooled. Never been refused. I even have to work out the extra 15% discount for them .lol

1 hour ago, iantt said:

The employees at my halfords are easily fooled. Never been refused. I even have to work out the extra 15% discount for them .lol

:laugh:

I recently bought a £10 non trade item there.  They started looking for a calculator to take 15% of 10... :lol:

sometimes i get more discount if they are left to do calculation, in that case i keep quiet.

Just now, iantt said:

sometimes i get more discount if they are left to do calculation, in that case i keep quiet.

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

:laugh:I recently bought a £10 non trade item there.  They started looking for a calculator to take 15% of 10... :lol:

There's some thick people around 😂, you quite clearly could figure out it should've been £7.12 🤔🤔.

I'm hoping my local shop will accept the trade and the forum discount now 🤞

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club