Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Instrument Cluster

Ryan Fiesta

I was wondering if i could change my current instrument cluster (http://breakers.asm-autos.co.uk/parts-breaking-tyres/part-popup-details/instrument-cluster/32/75891/0/1/3/0/mc65fvm/?ajax=true&width=700&height=560) for one from an ST (http://breakers.asm-autos.co.uk/parts-breaking-tyres/part-popup-details/instrument-cluster/32/91352/0/1/3/0/mc65fvm/?ajax=true&width=700&height=560), i like the red dials way more than blue and im going red and black colour scheme all over, is it just a simple swap?

I was removing mine to change the light inside and broke the plastic on the front (very easily done). I believe if you do change for another one you need to change a few other things too. It's not very simple.

Someone suggested to me I would likely need a new key and immobilizer. Not 100% sure if that's accurate but it swayed me away from doing anything else with the instrument cluster.

• 1 month later...

Easy to do its only an inlay and the dials pull off now if u want to do some thing else like change the colour of the leds and screen colour that's a little harder and you need some soldering skills

IMG_0699.thumb.JPG.9cc1f6b7ccfdfdc1189f64a9366bd700.JPG

IMG_0698.JPG

I changed the LEDs in the window, mirror, lighting controls changed the colour of the info screen and also the steering wheel controls. added folding mirrors with puddle lights as well as cruise control to a mk7 2010 Zetec S