Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Branchinho

Need help fitting LED Halo rings on ford fiesta mk7!

What are those LED's for? And yeah got mine today too and again there is a gap... it appears they need to be stuck on actual fog light bulb... at least for me so have messaged them to check because if in future I need to swap bulb will be a rear pain!! Why is nothing ever simple :(

1511807528503347655135.jpg

1 hour ago, Branchinho said:

What are those LED's for? And yeah got mine today too and again there is a gap... it appears they need to be stuck on actual fog light bulb... at least for me so have messaged them to check because if in future I need to swap bulb will be a rear pain!! Why is nothing ever simple :(

1511807528503347655135.jpg

I'm comfused :wacko: didn't you already have them hence why you made this topic? The other bulbs are for my uncles car. It's for his interior and sun visor lights. Hopefully the wires are long. Remember they just get wired to the headlight wiring loom which is above the fog lights. I'm just wondering but the sticky side has that wire protruding out the halo and I'm just wondering will it stick evenly around the fog light lens unless you cut that bit of the sticky tape below that wire. 

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I'm comfused :wacko: didn't you already have them hence why you made this topic? The other bulbs are for my uncles car. It's for his interior and sun visor lights. Hopefully the wires are long. Remember they just get wired to the headlight wiring loom which is above the fog lights. I'm just wondering but the sticky side has that wire protruding out the halo and I'm just wondering will it stick evenly around the fog light lens unless you cut that bit of the sticky tape below that wire. 

I was debating weather to get them haha then decided too when they were reduced! And yeah was thinking that too will have to wait and see what they say to me...

Hopefully will look nice when installed. Another thing I was wondering is I hope it doesn't impair the fog lights as it would be stuck in front of the lens. I'm thinking of getting autobeams LED h11 fog lights. Sadly they went out of stock but they did say hopefully in 3 to 4 weeks it'll be back. They also said there updating it so hopefully it'll be better. 

2 hours ago, zain611 said:

Here's two pictures of the video they sent me of the halo lights 

Screenshot_20171128-185238.png

Screenshot_20171128-185255.png

That does look good 👀👀👀👀

From looking at it you can't really see a gap between the halo rings and surround. Did you measure the gap on yours? My fog lights have a diameter of around 65mm so there will be a 5mm gap which is 0.5cm.

Yeah hopefully 👍. When I instal the lights I think it would look best to run the wire which starts from the halo to go over the fog surround at a 12 o'clock position as hopefully you won't see the wire if you were just standing up and looking down at it. Don't know when I'll have the time to fit it in. My dad's friend's car is in the garage with the gearbox out so don't know when the garage will be free

3 hours ago, zain611 said:

Yeah hopefully 👍. When I instal the lights I think it would look best to run the wire which starts from the halo to go over the fog surround at a 12 o'clock position as hopefully you won't see the wire if you were just standing up and looking down at it. Don't know when I'll have the time to fit it in. My dad's friend's car is in the garage with the gearbox out so don't know when the garage will be free

Yeah I think that' what they recommnd!12 o clock position! I'l post pics when I do mine... not sure when that will be though haha! Not brave enough!

On 02/12/2017 at 10:53 PM, Steph&Howie said:

Looking to purchase these, can't wait to see the pics! :yahoo:

I'd say mid December will be when I will install these. That would be if I finish the other jobs on the car. 👍

On 29/11/2017 at 7:22 PM, Branchinho said:

Yeah I think that' what they recommnd!12 o clock position! I'l post pics when I do mine... not sure when that will be though haha! Not brave enough!

Any updates on installation? This is my last week then I'm off for 3 weeks so hopefully this weekend or next week the car will be in the garage. Mostly the mechanicals will be sorted out first before installing these lights.