Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Preformance

Jack ligget

2007 mk6 fiesta tdci with the peugeot engine, what cars can i get bigger and better things like injectors and turbos and inter coolers off of for my car to make it faster and pull harder, i know i would need it remapped

Which size engine? 

If you've got the 1.6, you can take injectors and turbo from the 1.6 TDCi 110ps Focus...  Though tbh hybrid turbo is the better way to go.

58 minutes ago, Jack ligget said:

2007 mk6 fiesta tdci with the peugeot engine, what cars can i get bigger and better things like injectors and turbos and inter coolers off of for my car to make it faster and pull harder, i know i would need it remapped

NB Styling have some nice induction kits and other upgrades for that engine. Have the same engine and would say to get the Egr blanked off so you don't get any crud building up 

Been on NB styling and i can only find a filter kit with catch can, egr delete and cone filter but its £255, and yes its the 1.6 

Tomsfocus 

On 24/11/2017 at 7:32 PM, TomsFocus said:

Which size engine? 

If you've got the 1.6, you can take injectors and turbo from the 1.6 TDCi 110ps Focus...  Though tbh hybrid turbo is the better way to go.

Which focus is that? What year ?

15 hours ago, Jack ligget said:

Tomsfocus 

Which focus is that? What year ?

Mk2/2.5 2004-2011.  The 1.6 comes in 90ps and 110ps between those years, it's the 110 you're after.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club