Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got My Focus!

focustitanium12

Hi All,

Been a Ford lover since a young age and had my fair share of Fords but have never managed to own a Focus, as have liked it since it was released. Had a few opportunities too but the right one had never come up until a couple of months ago. After a lot of hard work and a promotion at work I was finally in a position to get a new (used) car. I had been driving a 53 plate Alfa 156 which was slowly dying. Trawling Autotrade I came across what seemed the perfect Focus for me at the right price, a 12 plate Focus Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost (125) in Panther Black and after driving it fell in love with it and it is now mine. 1 week later was off on a holiday with friends to Wales, a 280 mile trip each way, I was loving the comfort of the interior and joy of the engine along with the much better mpg!

Been lurking around here for the last month or so and have got some great ideas of what issues I could be facing and how I can keep an eye on things. Also got a fair few idea on some more subtle mods.

Cheers, Mike

fullsizeoutput_c77.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...