Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arm rest MK7 facelift

bananacat

Hi

Has anyone bought an arm rest that fits in to the cup holders in the middle of the front seats? There's plenty on eBay but I don't want to get a bad quality one.

Tia

Yeah I've got one. The colour doesn't quite match but it's still ok. It wouldn't support full body weight but the height is perfect as an armrest for me (6') and still robust enough for daily use. I can't remember if I got it from eBay or AliExpress. It's similar to / same as one listed on eBay as 192281393023. There are others on there for less that look similar. Pics in my build thread here 

• Like 1

Anyone got one that doesn't require bolting/***** the armrest in. Surely there must be a slot in/similar type of one that doesn't require permanent damage at all?

Don’t bother with after market armrests, get Titanium Centre console off eBay which is a direct and easy to fit replacement. Has the added benefit of glow in the dark cup holders if you have (or enable), ambient lighting. There’s one on there now for £60 delivered and there’s instructions on how to fit on this site.

• Like 1

Yes i had one a fits like a glove and its a arm rest as its forward more and lifts out the way,i like the look at the full original ones but there a elbow rest

as your arm don't fit on them but looks spot on so i went for a good after market one as my full arm fits on it.

IMG_0702.JPG

22 hours ago, Smartd00d said:

Don’t bother with after market armrests, get Titanium Centre console off eBay which is a direct and easy to fit replacement. Has the added benefit of glow in the dark cup holders if you have (or enable), ambient lighting. There’s one on there now for £60 delivered and there’s instructions on how to fit on this site.

I have the titanium arm rest and its just not in the right location to be honest. Its always too far back so that you have to sit in some odd kung fu pose to make use of it.

The cubby hole and ambient lit cup holders are pretty good to be fair. 

30 minutes ago, dansallis said:

I have the titanium arm rest and its just not in the right location to be honest. Its always too far back so that you have to sit in some odd kung fu pose to make use of it.

The cubby hole and ambient lit cup holders are pretty good to be fair. 

Yeah the problem with the armrest in the Fiesta is that doesn't slide forward like in the Focus, I noticed that in the Fathers Titanium Fiesta anyway.  

On 11/29/2017 at 6:21 PM, James said:

Yeah the problem with the armrest in the Fiesta is that doesn't slide forward like in the Focus, I noticed that in the Fathers Titanium Fiesta anyway.  

Spot on,i was all ready to put one in mine until i tried one in a garage and it just gets the elbow which was no use at all so i looked a lot into one

and had this one as it ticks all the boxes.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club