Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent help needed!!!!

beatty36

Hi, its quite important that i get my rear diffuser off today, and to do this id assume that i have to take off the rear bumper? Any way, its a Zetec S and any help would be much appreciated.

Problem sorted, high gloss grills, fogs and diffuser to be put back onto the car tomorrow :D! Rs style :D cant wait!

Looking forward to the pics ;) I'm getting my grilles fitted next Tuesday evening, will post pics after then. ;)

Problem sorted, high gloss grills, fogs and diffuser to be put back onto the car tomorrow :D! Rs style :D cant wait!

How did you take off your front grills, by just pulling or by removing the front bumper?

Also how did you get the rear diffuser off in the end, did you have to remove the rear bumper?

1 hour to go :D!!! Yeah no problem, ill hopefully get the pictures up tongiht, cars quite dirty though but itll let you all see them. To get the front grills and fogs off i just took the bumper off beacuse it was easier and i didnt want to force anything incase i broke one of the clips. As for the back i drilled out the two inner rivets (not as harsh as it sounds lol) then the rest clipped out. Now when it comes to putting the back diffuser back on i can simply replace these and itll be the exact same as before. :) hope this helps.

Ok here you all are, just after a quick wash but it started to rain slightly. Let me know what you all think ;)

Gloss1.jpg

Gloss2.jpg

Gloss3.jpg

Gloss4.jpg

Gloss5.jpg

Gloss5.jpg

wow looks really really good mate :) make you wonder why it didn't come out of the factory like that!

can i ask who did this for you ? actually anybody else had this done what company/garage did you use?

wow looks really really good mate :) make you wonder why it didn't come out of the factory like that!

can i ask who did this for you ? actually anybody else had this done what company/garage did you use?

Cheers mate, I got this done by a company called SQ Design, they have their own sbody shop over here and are really good, but cheap aswell. Took the parts off for me, prime flat, sprayed and laquered twice, then put back on for £120. I priced ford to do the same job and they said it would be over £400 and they couldnt guarantee what way it would turn out and if the paint would stay on or not. He actually said 'Yeah it would look good, but its not done for a reason so dont do it' haha.

Spot on, do you have any photos of the whole car?

nah mate not atm, i planned to but like i said, the rain started as soon as i finished drying the car :(

• 3 years later...

1 hour to go biggrin.gif!!! Yeah no problem, ill hopefully get the pictures up tongiht, cars quite dirty though but itll let you all see them. To get the front grills and fogs off i just took the bumper off beacuse it was easier and i didnt want to force anything incase i broke one of the clips. As for the back i drilled out the two inner rivets (not as harsh as it sounds lol) then the rest clipped out. Now when it comes to putting the back diffuser back on i can simply replace these and itll be the exact same as before. smile.gif hope this helps.

hi i want to remove the rear diffusor too to have this done how did you drill them out?? and how did you remove all the other rivets on the bumper skirts??

cheers