Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picture of new Fiesta engine compartment required

scaryfruit

Hi all,

Can someone please post a picture of the engine compartment from a new MK7 Fiesta? Preferably the 1.6 TDCi? I got mine back from a service yesterday and I'm sure they've not put back the engine covers, but I just wanted to compare with someone else's to make sure I'm not going mad!

Thanks,

Curtis.

Hi,

I've managed to upload some onto my gallery for you, for some reason i couldn't add them to this reply.. think i must be having a blonde moment! hope it helps.

Hi all,

Can someone please post a picture of the engine compartment from a new MK7 Fiesta? Preferably the 1.6 TDCi? I got mine back from a service yesterday and I'm sure they've not put back the engine covers, but I just wanted to compare with someone else's to make sure I'm not going mad!

Thanks,

Curtis.

Do you mean a plastic cover on the top of the engine? - Mk7s don't have them if I remember correctly.

Hi,

I've managed to upload some onto my gallery for you, for some reason i couldn't add them to this reply.. think i must be having a blonde moment! hope it helps.

Thanks very much for uploading those so quickly. It confirms I was going mad and there isn't anything missing :) Thanks again!

Mine has just been in for the brake recall, loose wire thing. Mine came back with the sound proofing(Think thats what it is) under the window wipers all hanging down and not clipped back in place.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club