Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LED interior strip lighting down roof centerline?

briscaF1

Hi,

There's no interior light above the back seats in my Foci so I thought I'd be an idea to run some LED strip down from the lighting module at the front (wired into it) to the rear. Is there any way of fixing this to the roof lining without damaging it if the strip needs to be removed later? 

Or is there a better way of doing this?

I didn't really want the faff of taking out the roof lining...

Thanks

add the rear dome light, scrappy, get the parts and wires, mark up, check and double check, cut the liner then mount the official rear dome. 

If fitting the rear dome light don't cut the whole to big like I did ha, the wiring is the easy part cutting the whole can be tricky.  If you decide to do this measure a few times.  

Curious where the wires run from for the rear dome. I suppose I'd know if I went to the scrapyard but which scrapyards let you walk about and look these days?

Does anyone have a routing map of the wiring on the focus?

I got the bracket for the rear dome light and other pieces online.  Just look at Ford Focus with the rear dome light fitted if you can and use the same measurements from the front dome light in your car.  I never finished off the job but might get to finish it  during the Christmas break.  

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club