Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to adjust headlights

I put some LED's in the headlights... 

So I put those LED's in headlights, nobody has flashed me, they are bright white but they're not blinding bright. But I was wondering how do I adjust the headlights left/right up/down. I know there's a yellow hex screw on top of the headlight, but which way does that adjust? And Where's the other one? 

The headlight reflection seems to be perfect on the passenger side, but the drivers side is pointed off in a different direction. 

On 12/5/2017 at 2:51 PM, XOAdez said:

I put some LED's in the headlights... 

So I put those LED's in headlights, nobody has flashed me, they are bright white but they're not blinding bright. But I was wondering how do I adjust the headlights left/right up/down. I know there's a yellow hex screw on top of the headlight, but which way does that adjust? And Where's the other one? 

The headlight reflection seems to be perfect on the passenger side, but the drivers side is pointed off in a different direction. 

I would go to a garage and get it done with a beam tool. If you don't, you risk failing your MOT if the pattern is adjusted wrong.

• Like 1