Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 tdci titanium esp question.

yunii

Hi , i have 2011 mk7 tdci titanium & i figured that you cant switch esp off. Is their a way of adding a esp switch in the centre heater panel ? I do have a plug hidden behind that i plugged into this switch i found at breakers but doesnt do anything just lights up.

Yunii8968248160c62467f3f2a9309564c82d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Closer shot of the switch.0ff7f803ba76fd9022501ee9a418e121.jpg

Is there not the option to turn it off in the radio? I'm sure I've seen a toggle for traction control. Only problem is everytime you turn the car off, it resets the traction control setting back to default (so on). Therefore you have to turn it off each time through the radio settings.

No their isnt any options to turn off.
Unlike my focus where you go into setting from stalk & switch off . Unlike st225 where you have a switch below radio.
Yunii931459bd7a875be24dbb202991ea19f3.jpg

i think you will find it automatically switches itself off when it thinks there is ice on the road with no way of overriding it yourself. or at least this is certainly the case with a 2010 titanium fiesta I have driven. when you start the engine a message pops up saying esp off. 

Mine is the pre facelift mk7 . I heard their is no option in the menu. But some have added esp switch . The switch shown in pic didnt come from factoryfit but i added when i bought the piano black surroounds on dash

i think you will find it automatically switches itself off when it thinks there is ice on the road with no way of overriding it yourself. or at least this is certainly the case with a 2010 titanium fiesta I have driven. when you start the engine a message pops up saying esp off. 
What model trim is it ? Titanium , zetec ??
Mine is Titanium tdci 2011 61 plate.
Yunii

Hi Yunii I fitted the esp switch to my pre facelift, although I have factory fitted front and read parking sensors so have the switch on the centre console, ford don’t have the switch I need (ie parking sensor switch and esp switch) so I followed a guide on on how to alter the pins on the little circuit board on the back of the switch panel, and it works a treat, only thing is, the esp button doesn’t illuminate but it does work

• Like 1

Hi Yunii I fitted the esp switch to my pre facelift, although I have factory fitted front and read parking sensors so have the switch on the centre console, ford don’t have the switch I need (ie parking sensor switch and esp switch) so I followed a guide on on how to alter the pins on the little circuit board on the back of the switch panel, and it works a treat, only thing is, the esp button doesn’t illuminate but it does work
Nice one,
Do you have this guide or leaf me to it please?
Thanks
Yunii

I’ll have a look after work mate

[emoji106]

Cheers.

Yunii

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club