Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Change ford cup holder light/bulb

Deekay09

Hi,

Sorry, new here this is my first ford car and i have noticed that all tho my head unit is a light blue, My cup holder light is red can this be changed to match the head unit if so is it a hard job? would someone be able to point me in the right direction as to what bulb or light i would need - Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks

It's not a bulb but LEDs.

They will be SMD LEDs, so would need soldering.

I think there might be people that can do it for you if you're not confident with that sort of thing.

Thanks for that - yeah i'm not confident at all, yeah i take it is a little chip board or something that would need to be removed? how long would it take do you think?

If it’s anything like the little centre console cubbyhole then it’s one led shining through a plastic moulding similar to the way a light shines through fibre optic. Only takes ten mins to remove the centre console then I’m not sure how difficult it would be to get at the light source,

12 hours ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

If it’s anything like the little centre console cubbyhole then it’s one led shining through a plastic moulding similar to the way a light shines through fibre optic. Only takes ten mins to remove the centre console then I’m not sure how difficult it would be to get at the light source,

yeah that the bit I'm talking about, maybe i just need to leave it as it is lol worth a shot tho.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club