Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New St Line Fiesta

Trickytree

Whilst in my local dealers, saw a nice white st line. But price 19.5k. Lovely car but really that much!

Its only a Fiesta. 

20171212_090418.jpg

Could be the optional extras it might have. Honestly I think if you get a brand new car just get it fully loaded unless some extras aren't worth it 

• Like 1

That's probably the RRP. Nobody ever pays that. You can always get 10-15% off. 

• Like 2

nearly £20k for a fiesta is justified if the optional extra is another fiesta lol

seriously man , your phones camera is as sharp and focused as a potato ;-)

• Haha 1

Even on this photo the boot area looks ugly. Just wait 3 years and get one for a third of that price like I did :)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

Even on this photo the boot area looks ugly. Just wait 3 years and get one for a third of that price like I did :)

I still think it looks like a fat person (possibly me) sat on the back end. And the Elton John come Dame Edna daytime running lights are hideous.

No doubt Ford will shift loads of them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GaryPL said:

I still think it looks like a fat person (possibly me) sat on the back end. And the Elton John come Dame Edna daytime running lights are hideous.

That is my opinion too! Even used the exact words about the headlights :tongue:

That price is outrageous! The standard ST-Line is FROM 16.5k... its a Fiesta!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GaryPL said:

Maybe they borrowed Peugeots elephant stylist? :laugh: 

For those too young to remember it -

• Like 3

i absolutely love the mk8, dying for either an st-line or vignale.

but ive still got 2 years with my zs. so im hoping theyll have cme down in price to something more reasonable when its time to upgrade

On 12/15/2017 at 1:41 AM, DJF10 said:

Y'all know there's a proper Mk8 ST coming right?

https://www.ford.co.uk/future-vehicles/new-fiesta-st

yep, and there are many reasons why i didnt opt for the st this time. ithe mk8 st does look better, but i just love the 1litre

14 hours ago, supraking said:

yep, and there are many reasons why i didnt opt for the st this time. ithe mk8 st does look better, but i just love the 1litre

Ford has kind of done that with some of their other models where it looks like an ST but they put a smaller engine in and changed some minor things on the body. I'm sure this is what the ST line is, an ST lookalike but doesn't have the powerful big engine in. With their previous cars it was called zetec s. With my mk6.5 zetec s fiesta for example it has the exact same ST bumpers, seats and spoiler however it has 16inch alloys and a 1.6 diesel engine compared to the 2 litre petrol engine in an ST. Lol some people thought it's an ST. Pros for zetec s and St line is that you have a car which looks sporty and is economical and the cons I'd say is people might say the ST really isn't exclusive as people could get the ST line which looks just about the same 

• Like 1

valid point, something manufacturers have been doing for years. im a huge proton fan. they brought out a 'flagship' hot (warm) hatch, the satria gti

0.jpg

then proceeded to put the same kit on the 1.5 and 1.6

1.jpg

• Like 1

The Proton kit was structural, holding the entire car together.

We cannot have our cake and eat it too. People have always complained that some Ford cars are quite bland on the inside .

I made a point with my friends stating that the price point is the reason for which you got an abundance of plastic in certain Ford cars .

The new Fiesta is a good step forward to appease all the interior is bad haters.

The only problem ? This comes at a price. Funny how some think that If you buy a Ford 15-30k EUR cheaper than the equivalent Audi, Merc or BMW you should get the same interior if not better :).

Ford is trying to change their image and we all have to pay including those who did not mind the interior because we got a lot for our money.

People are actually dissing the interior of my RS. They say Ford could have done a better job. No doubt but then it would be affordable to less and less.

I love the RS interior it is homey and efficient ! I paid for the full package not for some wood inserts which add weight [emoji23]:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks 1

Show me a modern car that ain't full of plastic, and I'll show you an Ariel Atom.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rainydays said:

We cannot have our cake and eat it too. People have always complained that some Ford cars are quite bland on the inside .

I made a point with my friends stating that the price point is the reason for which you got an abundance of plastic in certain Ford cars .

The new Fiesta is a good step forward to appease all the interior is bad haters.

The only problem ? This comes at a price. Funny how some think that If you buy a Ford 15-30k EUR cheaper than the equivalent Audi, Merc or BMW you should get the same interior if not better :).

Ford is trying to change their image and we all have to pay including those who did not mind the interior because we got a lot for our money.

People are actually dissing the interior of my RS. They say Ford could have done a better job. No doubt but then it would be affordable to less and less.

I love the RS interior it is homey and efficient ! I paid for the full package not for some wood inserts which add weight emoji23.png:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd say a lot of interiors look bland and dark and gloomy. Honestly I wouldn't care too much about the interior of my next car as you don't really look at that or the dash when your driving. In my opinion though it would be cool if more manufacturers gave an option to change the colour of the interior. With the mk6 fiesta for example you can choose to get the dashboard blue on the ST. On the zetec s like mine you can choose to get it red. At first when I was searching for a zetec s and came across some with a red dashboard I didn't like it at first but when I got mine with a red dashboard I started to really like it. It gives a bit of character for the interior 

DSC_0017.JPG

well i can honestly say the mk8 is a big upgrade on the interior of the mk7 i had and the wheels look pretty dam good rocking 18s