Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Near 10 year old battery.

F0CUE

During my M.O.T I was advised my battery was needing renewed and also it's the original that came with the car near 10 years that has Lasted! So if you need a new battery find out the Oem ones.

Ask them what that's got to do with an mot, touting for business more like lol. 

Yep I know but have had issues with it was waiting on g/f listening to radio and had to bump start so defo needs renewed :)

fitted a new batt last week in my old 9yr focus (that now belongs to my partner) batt was the original ford one still in car from 2008.

picked mine up from eurocarparts £43 with discount. fitted in 20mins works like new again :smile:

Lion battery (075 battery - 3 Year Guarantee)Product Code: 444770751

58 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

had to bump start

Thats a no-no on a petrol engine, neat petrol likely to get into the cat

1 hour ago, eddie eastwood said:

Thats a no-no on a petrol engine, neat petrol likely to get into the cat

You could say the same about jump starting a car isn't a good idea but it gets done thousands of times a day I bet without issue. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, andypsp said:

fitted a new batt last week in my old 9yr focus (that now belongs to my partner) batt was the original ford one still in car from 2008.

picked mine up from eurocarparts £43 with discount. fitted in 20mins works like new again :smile:

Lion Battery (075 Battery - 3 Year Guarantee)Product Code: 444770751

Cheers will check it out. Looks awkward where it's located guess the airbox will need out the way first 

53 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

Cheers will check it out. Looks awkward where it's located guess the airbox will need out the way first 

As long as its not much longer than the original it'll go in at a slight diagonal. You can pull the plastic sides free for more access

4 hours ago, F0CUE said:

looks harder than it is, just 4 nuts to undo pull the plastic trim off and unclip the batt cables and move to 1 side. then just slide old batt out and new one in and tighten everything back up and away you go. make sure you have the radio keycode to re-enter aswell :smile:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, andypsp said:
8 hours ago, Micro said:

As long as its not much longer than the original it'll go in at a slight diagonal. You can pull the plastic sides free for more access

4 hours ago, andypsp said:

looks harder than it is, just 4 nuts to undo pull the plastic trim off and unclip the batt cables and move to 1 side. then just slide old batt out and new one in and tighten everything back up and away you go. make sure you have the radio keycode to re-enter aswell :smile:

Thanks guys puts my mind to rest stereo is aftermarket so just retuned and relearn mode of ecu.