Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas from the Dunston Hall Meet

Shenga

Hi All,  

Just one from me……. 

Would just like to wish everyone on here especially those from the Dunston Hall & Hampton Meets who I have had the pleasure of meeting this year a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  :xmas:

I’m hoping that next year especially for our local Dunston Meet that we can get more attendance not just from our local Members / Forums but also other Clubs & Forums that I have invited along, it’s a handful but I think we can work it!

Hopefully in the New Year @SargeST (Ian) from the FocusSTOC Forum will have a new meet near Kings Lynn starting that we can also attend and support making the East of England a very active Region with lots of variety, so keep a look out for that one happening very soon! 

@Liam G still has the Bury & Ipswich meets on a Wednesday night and of course not forgetting @DarkHorse (Richards) Hampton Meet, so plenty of time for it not to clash with the Dunston meet Richard  :tongue_smilie:

and finally don’t forget if you’re interested in an event/show whatever then let me know and we’ll see what we can do, I.e Ford Power Live!, Rolling Road Days, Days Out, Coffee…Whatever! :smile:

So once again, thank you for your continued support as ever and have a safe festive Christmas & New Year and we’ll see you all soon!  :santa:

Next Dunston Hall meet Sunday 14th January between 12pm – 3pm