Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new wheels....opinions...

InstructorPiggy

Not much choice as needed wheels quick coz after two of me 16"s being trashed by pot holes and they are on back order till i dont know when with ford...

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDctMjAxMDAxMjEtMDgwM.jpg

couldnt live with this....

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTItMjAxMDAxMjMtMTU0N.jpg

so 80quid for a set of four 16" mondeo alloys (little scuffed but true and unwacked!!) and some filler and paint later.....

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTYtMjAxMDAxMjQtMTU1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTctMjAxMDAxMjQtMTU1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTgtMjAxMDAxMjQtMTU1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTktMjAxMDAxMjQtMTU1M.jpg

me loves em....getting a lot of attention from college folk....so may bring in revenue!!!

Piggy :)

bogging, more importantly i thought you had died.....?

OMG! Piggy is back! From the dead!

I sure hope it wasn't you that messed those wheels up Piggy, else it puts paid to your theory of having god-like driving skills :P

PS. I am aware you have more torque than me so you do not need to remind me of this :)

OMG! Piggy is back! From the dead!

I sure hope it wasn't you that messed those wheels up Piggy, else it puts paid to your theory of having god-like driving skills :P

PS. I am aware you have more torque than me so you do not need to remind me of this :)

this is comments y i been doing better things!!!!! what you on a bout with the torque??

just one puddle in the dark on a lane that I didnt think had a hole in it....car coming other way...bang....hardly a bump!

hey jock! :)

bogging!?!?!?

sorry pigster i did black once and im affraid i wont be going back..... ouch! :P

piggy have you checked out the "is piggy dead thread"? i missed you big time lol

Its not the real Piggy!

It's an imposter!

He's crashed his car and has totally forgotten about the mountain of torque that allows him to pull away in 5th gear!

It can't be Piggy!

Piggy is dead!

For sure!

Cant say im a big fan of the black wheels. Each to there own. Certianly dosent look like an instructors car anyway :lol: Good or bad thing that?

I think they look ok, personally though, I think black wheels only really look good one certain black cars or good on nearly all white cars. ZetecS in white with black wheels would look good.

With Red it conflicts a little too much for my liking, as you say though, hopefully more revenue from the young'uns.

On another point, comparing them to the ones Ford put on.... Yep yours are a damn site better!

Looks fab but i reckon a little red ford badge in the middle of each wheel would just finish them off

yeah, guna get some red paint on those ford badges and red on the calipers too :)

each to own, don't mind if you don't like....I think they look the nuts, mega mean, I like black wheels...on red, dark blue and white cars...black on black not for me.

:)

I like the black, looks well with red, altho I'm not a fan of that style of wheel, looks far too out of date to be on the Fiesta :unsure:

I like black rims on a red car. Think Nissan GTR. B) or this highly modded Celica of mine. Jeez, that car ate a load of cash with TRD, TTE, Blitz, C-One, Wings West et al all over it. Yes, most of you will hate the Celica but I liked the ricer look.

Anthracite4.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club