Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK3 OEM Parking Sensor

Lay

I'm looking for some info on what's needed to retrofit OEM rear parking sensors to a MK3 Focus. So far I've checked that the car has the wiring already, and have bought the right parking aid module as per this thread

Thing is, I've seen mentioned that the wiring loom needed is a 15B484, which is confirmed on the 7zap website:

https://ford.7zap.com/en/car/53/code.et,1.28746,2.5145,4.49858,6.18205,7.13221,9.41405,10.32097,15.20849/0/1770/16389/71504/

But all of the Focus looms I can see on eBay have a 15k868. Could anyone confirm which is the right one please? Also, any other help on how to install would be massively appreciated!

give tommo17 a message and see if he was sucessfull and got the right loom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as for installing , drill the holes , there should be 4 circular marks on the inside of bumper to help you drill in the right place. clip wiring in place. plug loom in. plug in module. then enable in central car configuration using an elm 327 adapter and focccus software.

Good idea - I've just sent him a PM so will wait on that, thank you!

It's confusing as the 7zap site seems to imply that there are different looms depending on whether you have keyless entry, etc. Hopefully Tommo will be able to help.

If you have the module already. Plug it in. 

Then an when I got the loom And sensors I plugged it in on the floor activated them. And once confirmed it worked. Then I took the bumper off and drilled. 

If if your taking the bumper off. You may as well check the leak issue out. Search for the focus mk3 boot leak on here. Simple fix. But means your only taking bumper off once. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I managed to cut the wiring loom for my rear parking senors!  Don't ask :)  I found the correct part on catcarinfo but when I select the correct 15B484  part number for my car, 1883388, it says the part is unavailable.      Can anyone help identify a loom that will work and is available?    Thanks!  

Hello again, I should have said the label on the loom is:  F1ET15K868 BRD

Parking sensor harness.jpg