Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GUIDE. Ford Focus MK3-3.5 Auto Headlights and Auto Wipers

Chris_W

Ford Focus MK3-3.5 auto headlights.pdf

I have included most things I can remember when installing my sensor, however I have not include how I activated using forscan as if I say something wrong I could mess up your car. There are many people that will help with this as as far as I remember i just download Forscan, registered to forum for a license then downloaded a folder of files that need to go in the Forscan directory, they are like computer drivers which consist of all options for car, i.e auto lights/rain sensing wipers heated seats etc..

And I would like to give a huge THANKS TO Iantt and JW1982 for all there help when I was installing this feature

Re post for everyone as i couldnt find via search, hopefully i can help some more people out :-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...

@Chris_WI have followed this guide to the "T".  After activating the sensor in Forscan (BCM) I have now have a communication error with the rain sensor.  Have you any ideas why it's not working?  I am assuming its a forscan issue....

Has anyone else completed this mod?  How did your install go?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club