Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 retro fit space saver kit

sharkyd76

does anyone know if you can get a retrofit space saver kit for a 2014 focus?

tried my local dealer which was as much help as a handbrake in a canoe, kept saying the car didnt come with a spare just a mobility kit. LIKE I DONT KNOW THIS FFS!!!!! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sharkyd76 said:

does anyone know if you can get a retrofit space saver kit for a 2014 focus?

tried my local dealer which was as much help as a handbrake in a canoe, kept saying the car didnt come with a spare just a mobility kit. LIKE I DONT KNOW THIS FFS!!!!! 

Ah, Ford "service" at it's best.  Unfortunately I can't help you mate, I don't recall seeing a thread on here where someone was looking for this.  Have you tried searching the Focus forum, just in case?  (Be aware the forum search facility is a bit crap).

i know the fiesta had a space saver kit that ford dealers could order at a discounted cost from parts dept for custoners of new or used cars. would have thought a simular kit would be available for the focus.
alternativley the separate parts are available from ford. or try eBay, its only a jack , brace, wheel and foam insert

seems if you have 17 or bigger wheels you cant have a space saver. i built a car on the ford website to find this out

You can . My focus has 17 inch wheels from factory and came with space saver etc.2013 focus.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club