Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full Light Upgrade from CEUK.

1 hour ago, AdamF89 said:

I finally got the premium LED indicators from Autobeam and fitted them today and they are actually blinding. I was blinded when I just opened my car and the indicators flashed so God knows what it's like for other drivers being behind me or looking in their rear view mirror. Could anyone point me in the direction for some sort of cover/sticker that goes over them to tone it down a little and make them less blinding

You can get like a black see through film to put over indicators, that may help? However I believe that’s a declaration on insurance and something police look out for so maybe not. 

This is a photo of Dipped Beams LED at position 2. It’s quite blurry but hopefully you get the gist of the kind of vision you can expect. 3E4F6E43-033B-4BD6-B4E5-01B094D1A707.thumb.jpeg.e1dc3e7bae489709066e5afc2d4c3ca3.jpeg

This is a photo of Dipped Beams LED at position 2. It’s quite blurry but hopefully you get the gist of the kind of vision you can expect. 3E4F6E43-033B-4BD6-B4E5-01B094D1A707.thumb.jpeg.e1dc3e7bae489709066e5afc2d4c3ca3.jpeg

Wow! They look great! 100 x better than the bulbs I currently have in from CEUK. Screw it I'm gonna install my LEDs tomorrow and see how they look. I'll post some pics in too. Just installed the led reverse lights I got in the kit too, again... Not very bright, left one original bulb and one led. Can't even see a glow from the led if I'm reversing up to a wall or fence.

Appreciate the posts guys. LEDs are coming in the post today but I might just send them back and go for the xtreme visions.
Was testing my lights again last night and one of my fogs blew after being on for 1 minute!
Not a happy chappy.
Even had my misses in the car and she said "are your lights on!?" just goes to show how dim they are!
Nothing but hassle with this kit I got!

I second this. I ordered a full kit off CEUK for my Focus and it was utter rubbish. The only bulbs that made any difference were the sidelight bulbs. Waste of money for the full kit, just get the 501s on their own.

Although I like those RGB halos....

27 minutes ago, kpg said:

I second this. I ordered a full kit off CEUK for my Focus and it was utter rubbish. The only bulbs that made any difference were the sidelight bulbs. Waste of money for the full kit, just get the 501s on their own.

Autobeam do the same colour changing halo rings for the fogs. I bought the ones which give out a white light and also an Amber light so the white light comes on when you switch the sidelights (or DRL’s if wired in like that) and come on amber when you switch the indicators on. Tested these using a battery and they are bright. Hopefully tomorrow will wire them in but at the moment I've stuck them on the fog light lens. They look small on the lens but keep in mind the surround isn't on. 

DSC_0157.JPG

• Like 1

Yeah I think the exact same, only decent ones were the side lights. I'm going to see what the LED dipped beams look like with the DRLs / mains from CEUK.

Only other thing I'll give them credit for is the smd led panels for the footwells. Simple plug and play and they light up great where as the 501s that came with the kit were shocking! So I have just stuck them in the welcome lights

Hi all, i recently purchased the h7 led dipped and the h15 halogen drl/mainbeam bulb n found that they were not what I thought they would be, I’m looking for that brightness and distance you see from audi’s And mercs. Any recommendations on better bulbs.

1 hour ago, Notty92 said:

Hi all, i recently purchased the h7 led dipped and the h15 halogen drl/mainbeam bulb n found that they were not what I thought they would be, I’m looking for that brightness and distance you see from audi’s And mercs. Any recommendations on better bulbs.

Where did you buy them from? I've been hearing philips xtreme vision are good. Gives out a good throw of light and is whiter than factory bulbs

Yeah I'm being recommended to buy the xtreme visions on here by a load of the guys after the issues I've had with some h7 haolgens purchased from ceuk. I installed the LED H7s that ceuk sent me in replacement last night. Very bright but the beam pattern is all screwy and plus I'm still a bit iffy about keeping them in due to legal laws etc. So I'm thinking of just going and buying a set of the visions.
Eurocarparts have them for about £22 at the moment.

@Zain611 I bought them from ceuk. Looks like a load of people are having issues with the ceuk ones

• Like 1

@Zain611 I bought them from ceuk. Looks like a load of people are having issues with the ceuk ones

How long you had them? I spoke to a guy called Adam today, who is the owner of CEUK I think and he said I could return mine for a refund (as long as they hadnt been in for weeks on end and are not damaged, so basically in a re-saleable state)
Id suggest giving them a call and having a chat bud.

I've just put the xtreme visions in and yes although they are not the ice white of the LEDs, they are great!

To anyone involved in this thread of even browsing I'm putting a thread up now in the sale section.

Selling the
illuminite H7 halogens,
illuminte h15/DRLs (brand new, unused),
H11 LED fogs (also brand new and unused) and
LED 955 reverse lights.

End of the day I think I was just expecting a different look to what I actually got from them. To someone else they may be just what their looking for so thought I'd whack the post up.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club