catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Ford Model: MK2.5 Focus 1.6 Titanium Petrol
  • Year: 2011
Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

Is there anyway I can opt for a forum viewing experience, much the way it was prior to to-days "maintenance/upgrade"

Every thing seems to have got rather large, one post takes up nearly the whole of my desktop. Other forums are fine so it's nothing I have changed my end.

God help us if we get a "shouter" on the forum again :rolleyes:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 cyb

cyb

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 548 posts
  • Name: Colin
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.4tdci
  • Year: 2009

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:47 AM

Sounds a bit odd? :blink:
What screen resolution are you using and whilst viewing the site have you tried pressing and holding down
Ctrl and rolling the scroll wheel on your mouse to adjust the viewing size

#3 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:39 AM

Sounds a bit odd? :blink:
What screen resolution are you using and whilst viewing the site have you tried pressing Ctrl and rolling the scroll wheel on your mouse to adjust the viewing size

Screen resolutions are not the issue [I use a three monitor set up] nothing has changed in that regard my end. Yes I appreciate I can use Cltrl +/- but I never had to do that on any forum I have ever used. So why should I now have to muck about with this one very time I visit?

See screen shots, this forum verse Volvo forum.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edit: Hang on a minute, somebody has sorted the font size out since I took the above screen shots. So back to normal viewing again, thanks whoever :)

Edit Edit: Hang on another minute, it appears since I did use Cltrl and the minus key, the browser remembers these settings when I revisit the forum. Anyway whatever it is, its sorted thanks.

#4 Steve

Steve

Administrator

• Admin
  • 4,942 posts
  • Ford Model: Kugy
Contributor

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

Screen resolutions are not the issue [I use a three monitor set up] nothing has changed in that regard my end. Yes I appreciate I can use Cltrl +/- but I never had to do that on any forum I have ever used. So why should I now have to muck about with this one very time I visit?

See screen shots, this forum verse Volvo forum.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edit: Hang on a minute, somebody has sorted the font size out since I took the above screen shots. So back to normal viewing again, thanks whoever :)

Edit Edit: Hang on another minute, it appears since I did use Cltrl and the minus key, the browser remembers these settings when I revisit the forum. Anyway whatever it is, its sorted thanks.

We did have it big for about 10 mins then changed it back, perhaps it got cached.

We have a development forum we are editing all the fonts at the moment, When this is all done we will then place them on this forum.

#5 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

We did have it big for about 10 mins then changed it back, perhaps it got cached.

We have a development forum we are editing all the fonts at the moment, When this is all done we will then place them on this forum.

As you can see from the thread opener, it came back big for me after the down time yesterday. And was the same this morning, hence my screen shots. Anyway as I said all sorted now my end, but thanks for the heads up re the issue as you experienced it.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users