Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Cam Installation

Eddieboi

The Fiat driver was all over the place before he got along side you in the first place, can’t say I saw him trying to do it at the lights again though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you get to the lights in the video he veers over to my side as he turns onto the round about, you can see this as he actually goes over the lane divider lanes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Do you get a lot of sunlight glare off the dash etc as i have a filter on my A119 which helps a lot,i would look at the f770 being cheaper but it fitting

it with this stupid plastic cover as i would have to go onto plastic cover.

Do you get a lot of sunlight glare off the dash etc as i have a filter on my A119 which helps a lot,i would look at the f770 being cheaper but it fitting
it with this stupid plastic cover as i would have to go onto plastic cover.

It’s not so bad at the moment. I was looking at getting the F770 set but decided otherwise lol

I know they brought some sun glare lenses for the F770 cam. Not sure they will do the same for F800 Pro. I read that they might not due to it might mess with the 2.0 night vision.

Is your picture good on the 770 and in dark,I'm asking a few stuff on the 2 cameras as my A119 is fine but with a few set backs like reading plates is hit and miss,let me know how you get on with it on the plastic.

Installed today it's a no go on the trim as the lense won't swivel round far enough. So have installed it under the trim on the windscreen.

11 hours ago, cjay1 said:

Installed today it's a no go on the trim as the lense won't swivel round far enough. So have installed it under the trim on the windscreen.

Ok then so its back to my old A119 then,it works A1 and very sharp picture being 1440p

Seeing the size and type of the f770 800 and the pro it looks a great shape similar to my wedge type,i tried mine under the window but its so low down on

the window i aint that keen on it,well eddieboi nice bit of kit.

It just round here leaving a £300+ camera on a window i don't think it would last long this is why i go for a cheaper £70 job and is well hidden

and does the job.

13 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Ok then so its back to my old A119 then,it works A1 and very sharp picture being 1440p

Seeing the size and type of the f770 800 and the pro it looks a great shape similar to my wedge type,i tried mine under the window but its so low down on

the window i aint that keen on it,well eddieboi nice bit of kit.

It just round here leaving a £300+ camera on a window i don't think it would last long this is why i go for a cheaper £70 job and is well hidden

and does the job.

if you only have the rain sensor it will work of at least it does on an mk7 10 plate as there is enough of a slope for it to work. however, mine is fitted with active city stop as well so is completely horizontal can't see why it wouldn't be possible to stick a wedge between the cam and the trim. somthing I may do in future

9 minutes ago, cjay1 said:

if you only have the rain sensor it will work of at least it does on an mk7 10 plate as there is enough of a slope for it to work. however, mine is fitted with active city stop as well so is completely horizontal can't see why it wouldn't be possible to stick a wedge between the cam and the trim. somthing I may do in future

Here is mine and yes its got the rain sensor but i do like the shape of either the f770/800,so it might fit on the plastic or either side as well.

Does the camera have to be in the middle (the lens) as it on the one side.

20180121_094116.jpg

Not necessarily. From my pic my F800’is directly below the black trim with the camera sticking out from the side on the left. I get a good view of either side of the windscreen.

Best way to see is use the live view before sticking.

Exactly the same place I have put mine. Gets a good view without restricting vision.

When you get to the lights in the video he veers over to my side as he turns onto the round about, you can see this as he actually goes over the lane divider lanes

It was the comment by @jace1969 I was referring too, you couldn’t fail to notice him cutting into your lane when you enter the roundabout.

4 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

It was the comment by @jace1969 I was referring too, you couldn’t fail to notice him cutting into your lane when you enter the roundabout.

Yes it was like when you were both pulled up its like he was ready to come into you lane again.

The joys of a dash cam and what you can see.

Found this and it helps me a lot as the new thinkware is on here compared to one of mine A119s (i have 2 A119) A119 Front 1440p top class picture.

and A119s in the rear as better night as on rear no headlights to help,this review shocked me how good mine is,don't forget £60 (mine) against £300 to £400.

Mine lack very slight on when parked to read plates at the start but being my front is the 1440p its better but mine seems brighter,aint that keen how F800 is as

good as black/white at night and 3 of these on here are top spec dash cams over £300+ and mainly picture is the main thing so makes you think.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club