Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible cluster Problem Focus 07

Steven Roberts

Ok i was driving my Focus 1.6 toady when three lights popped up on the dash... red seat belt, orange seat bet and hand brake. ten minutes later they came off, then indicators not working( not flashing when pressing up or down), then the central locking wont open car....... open with key and car starts fine..... it starts first time always, i tested the battery and its good. i rand the codes and its came up instrument cluster fault..... and other codes but they have always been on.

any advice please before i take it to the garage and spend money i dont have

thanks chaps 

I think there has been a load of stuff on this forum before about cluster faults on mk2 Focus where the solder on the circuit board in the cluster cracks. i think there are companies that will repair your cluster. I'm sure there was also a photo guide on this forum on how to do it yourself with a soldering iron (lots of dismantling involved) and probably not suitable for someone to do if they have never used a solderng iron before

i soldered the 32 pins on the back of the board it wasn't that hard tbh theirs plenty of videos on youtube......

i assume you are saying you successfully fixed it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club