Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus boot badging

Knight Focus

Here we go! New badge attached. Looks good.

post-11701-126694884703_thumb.jpg

Mike

that the mk2 badge? looks a lot better than the original ive completely debadged the rear so the wolf one has pride of place ive got the 3rd brake light cover that lights up focus with the brake pressed so dont need any for mine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ford focus edge

• artscot79

• Knight Focus

• Jonny87

Yep, it's the mk 2 badge. Looks a lot less fussy than the original.

Mike

Yep, it's the mk 2 badge. Looks a lot less fussy than the original.

Mike

after removing mine ide have to agree its a lot cleaner looking no faffy squiggly bits etc and it suits the cars backside the chrome and the blue work well

after removing mine ide have to agree its a lot cleaner looking no faffy squiggly bits etc and it suits the cars backside the chrome and the blue work well

When the sun's out i cant even see mine because it blends in so well with the slivery blue lol :(

Mike

When the sun's out i cant even see mine because it blends in so well with the slivery blue lol sad.gif

Mike

well i know the yellow on the badge will stand out and the black adds to the theme so the wolf badge will do me all you need to do is polish the badge not the car lol

well i know the yellow on the badge will stand out and the black adds to the theme so the wolf badge will do me all you need to do is polish the badge not the car lol

Bugger that i get the buffer on mine :P and knight it looks mint on the ink blue paintwork!

Mike

Yeah, I'm quite impressed with in. Was thinking of getting K N I G H T lettering and adding it above the "Focus" and to the left slightly, then I thought maybe not!! :lol:

Mike

Yeah, I'm quite impressed with in. Was thinking of getting K N I G H T lettering and adding it above the "Focus" and to the left slightly, then I thought maybe not!! :lol:

Mike

Just get the KITT sweeping led's on the front but blue :ph34r: and the number plate k111 tmk (KITT Michael Knight)

Mike

And that's how I've got my moniker. I'm a Knight Rider fanatic and I've always loved the Focus!!

Mike

And that's how I've got my moniker. I'm a Knight Rider fanatic and I've always loved the Focus!!

Mike

I used to be back in t day untill i saw gone in 60 seconds and also stumbled onto the ford australia webside and saw my 1st XR8 falcon after that my love for the trans am died lol.

Mike

Yeah but what about the Shelby Mustang GT500 KR from the new series? Nice!!

Mike

Yeah but what about the Shelby Mustang GT500 KR from the new series? Nice!!

Mike

Prefer the BRAND NEW gt500 http://pulseautosport.com/wp-content/gallery/2010-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500/ford-mustang_shelby_gt500_2010_1280x960_wallpaper_01.jpg that in black on black alloys would look evil, fit some side race spec exhausts and some red led side lights to turn on at night and creep up behind people then nail it past and roar of into the darknes ahh its good to have a dream lol

Mike

Bullit gt390 and elinor in my view are the best stangs ever made

Mike

...until Nicholas Cage jumped it on that bridge!!! Philistine!! :angry:

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club