Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duncanemerton

Quick Clear Windscreens

4 posts in this topic

I've just had a quick clear windscreen fitted to my Focus C-Max Zetec.

Problem is, the windscreen before was a normal one (i.e. no wires).

Is it possible to get the new quick clear windscreen wired up so it will work when I push the rear windscreen demist button?

Would be nice to have this option.

Thanks,

Duncan.

i do not think the rear window power circut would take the extra load, some further investigation with the wireing on your car might revile the relay and fuse positions in the fuse box and most of the wireing might be already fitted, it time to investigate.

i do not think the rear window power circut would take the extra load, some further investigation with the wireing on your car might revile the relay and fuse positions in the fuse box and most of the wireing might be already fitted, it time to investigate.

There is a whole different supply for the front screen with a different timer and split fused Left & Right side.

Ther ought to be the spaces for such items in the relevent fuse boxes but very little of it is likely to be there I believe

There is a whole different supply for the front screen with a different timer and split fused Left & Right side.

Ther ought to be the spaces for such items in the relevent fuse boxes but very little of it is likely to be there I believe

major rewiring involved and not something that a diy job will do either ford will do it for a big price