Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pot holes

chunkymaster

hi im new to the ford owners web site.i have just put four new tyres on my ford focus and one of the front five spoke alloys is buckled i dont know whether this was done before i bought the car or ive hit a big pot hole well who has'nt since the snow and ice.and to my annoyance trying to get a replacement alloy is like getting rocking horse s**t.so i was wondering is someone on the forum breaking a mk1 ford focus with five spoke alloys and would consider selling me one as its really vibrating on the steering wheel thanks to anyone who might be able to help me.

Hello m8 welcome to foc try eBay u might get one on there i have noticed there are alot more pot holes like you said more are on our roads scence we had that cold snap and you try your best to avoid them but you can't do that all the time good luck in finding a alloy

if you can not get a secondhand wheel try these guys.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/steel_andalloy_wheels_363/

have you had a go at bashing it out with a large hammer? i did this done to one of mine after i was having repeated air leaks from the tyre having drivin into a huge pothole after a few hundred bashes it was good as new.

Have you tried getting in touch with one of those refurb companies - they may be able ot help you as long as it is not too badly dented

i would not hit it with a big hammer you could cause an unseen hairline crack that could then fail at motoway speeds with fatal results.

have you had a go at bashing it out with a large hammer? i did this done to one of mine after i was having repeated air leaks from the tyre having drivin into a huge pothole after a few hundred bashes it was good as new.

I almost deleted this comment - are you nuts???

Hitting the wheel with a hammer (especially as it's already damaged) will cause untold damage that you probably won't even see. Hitting it a FEW HUNDRED TIMES with a hammer is absolutely madness.

I almost deleted this comment - are you nuts???

Hitting the wheel with a hammer (especially as it's already damaged) will cause untold damage that you probably won't even see. Hitting it a FEW HUNDRED TIMES with a hammer is absolutely madness.

get th wheel rebalanced to even out the vibration then swap it with a rear wheel youll buy a new one then just get another buckle anyway