2 replies to this topic

#1 scottie broon

scottie broon

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: c-max

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

hi all

just picked up my new c-max on friday, registered with the owners club today and all ready have a question about the front parking sensor kit. i've got the ford part number but does anyone know the xvision kit number as i am trying to source it from anyone not charging a fortune, like my local ford dealer.
regards
scottie

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mintalkin

mintalkin

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,465 posts
  • Name: mintalkin
  • Ford Model: mondeo tdci 130
  • Year: 2006

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:48 AM

do you intend to fit them yourself or get someone else to do it?, just because ford use x vision sensor kits you do not have to.the kits ford fit are basic kits and there are dozons of sites which sell and fit x vision systems if you want to stick with what ford use or you could go with a more upmarket system which will have a distance gauge fitted within the dash, again lots of companies will supply and fit if you require them to.you can also get front and rear combined systems, its all down to what you want to pay

#3 scottie broon

scottie broon

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: c-max

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

yeah, i plan to butcher it myself, i'm not bothered about a indicator mounted on the dash, just the standard x vision one would do fine. i got the rear kit from the net but can't find the front kit as i don't know the x vison part/kit number, i've just got the ford part number

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users