Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine temp indicator

Fiesta MK

Hi everybody. I have new Fiesta 1.4 Titanium (96 ps, petrol). Since there is no engine temp indicator, I would kindly ask for some advice or instructions if it is possible to provide this info via board computer. Is it possible to make certain settings or something....? I miss that temp info on my board very much. :)

se7s0k.jpg

2qbwxg4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody. I have new Fiesta 1.4 Titanium (96 ps, petrol). Since there is no engine temp indicator, I would kindly ask for some advice or instructions if it is possible to provide this info via board computer. Is it possible to make certain settings or something....? I miss that temp info on my board very much. :)

Try following:

Push the button for reset trip distance (small black button on rpm meter), and keep it holding. In the same time insert your key into the ignition and rotate it to II. position (still holding this button). Then wait for 5-10 secs... Your boardcomputer should enter to diag. state.. switch between tests by that small button on rpm meter. Approximately on 20th test is value "XX C" ... it is temperature of engine. Then you can start engine and checking temperature... You can turn off the test by switching ignition off.

Try following:

Push the button for reset trip distance (small black button on rpm meter), and keep it holding. In the same time insert your key into the ignition and rotate it to II. position (still holding this button). Then wait for 5-10 secs... Your boardcomputer should enter to diag. state.. switch between tests by that small button on rpm meter. Approximately on 20th test is value "XX C" ... it is temperature of engine. Then you can start engine and checking temperature... You can turn off the test by switching ignition off.

Hello White, thank you so much. I've done just as you explained...it works! :) There are so many info that I don't understand what they actualy means. However, it's clear regarding the temp check. I started the engine while it was in "XX C", it showed the temperature all the time, but unfortunately, the trip computer didn't work; the other info like trip km, avg consuption...were not available.

However, thanks a lot, you're the best! :)

Hello White, thank you so much. I've done just as you explained...it works! :) There are so many info that I don't understand what they actualy means. However, it's clear regarding the temp check. I started the engine while it was in "XX C", it showed the temperature all the time, but unfortunately, the trip computer didn't work; the other info like trip km, avg consuption...were not available.

However, thanks a lot, you're the best! :)

Brilliant, just tried it 2 mins ago.

Also, digital speedo in MPH or KPH and the speedo and rev counter needles will swing to the end of the scale like a Lexus ! !

Stewart.

Also useful is battery test... you dont need to spend money for any testers... And of course digital speedometer - shows speed really clse to reality (compared with my GPS).

Try following:

Does doing this actually reset any of the counters? I would like to try it without resetting my avg. fuel consumption etc.

-K

Does doing this actually reset any of the counters? I would like to try it without resetting my avg. fuel consumption etc.

-K

As long as you are careful with the button presses, no.

I did manage to reset my fuel consumption, but it was purely my fault, being unfamiliar with the process.

Stewart.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I bought my fiesta here in France so not sure if the model will be the same but it is down as a "trend" here. It was 1 or two models above the base model.

The digital screen has 2 lines. The bottom one being the complete distance and it also flicks to the trip distance. There is nothing showing on the top line.

I would like to display the outside temperature, is it possible to do this?

If so what do I need to do.

Thanks in advance for any help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club