Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Met a nice fella today...

bILLOO

Was driving home with girlfriend and mates in the car... behind us there is a mk.7 Titanium in blue. Jokingly I said 'bet he'll follow me home'... and he did! He might be a member on here. I turned around at the bottom of our street and we passed each other so we wound down our windows and talked about Fiestas for a while (he had all the toys in his car... nice)! He said that he was having problems with his reverse gear though and Ford couldn't seem to sort it at present.

It's nice when fellow Fez owners take the time to chat about the car like that!

A nice little story to share. :)

Good for you fella - tbh not many ZS or dressed up Titanium's around here (shame) . . .and only a couple of lower spec 5dr Squeeze's (happy about that tho!) too

Was driving home with girlfriend and mates in the car... behind us there is a mk.7 Titanium in blue. Jokingly I said 'bet he'll follow me home'... and he did! He might be a member on here. I turned around at the bottom of our street and we passed each other so we wound down our windows and talked about Fiestas for a while (he had all the toys in his car... nice)! He said that he was having problems with his reverse gear though and Ford couldn't seem to sort it at present.

It's nice when fellow Fez owners take the time to chat about the car like that!

A nice little story to share. :)

Uhoh... That'll be the Fiesta Mk 7 stalker in action there. :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club