Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cleaned and polished my car ! picsss

sammy o

cleaned my car yesterday and got some snaps so thought id share a couple ! ordered some ap coilovers last week so ill post some pictures when fitted .

231.jpg

229.jpg

226.jpg

230.jpg

236.jpg

224.jpg

225.jpg

233.jpg

iv got some more plans after iv fitted the coilovers , need to get the front grill resprayed (for the third time) as i had a little bump and the garage who fitted the new one didnt primer it proply , not happy !.... then im tempted to have the wheels done a gloss grey colour but ill have to see .

also got some h.i.ds i need to fit still, then looking into an exhaust system maybe mountune... enjoy, coments and critism welcome !

What tint did you go for on the windows?

Very Nice :D

Lovely choice of colour, even if I do say so myself :P

Also a big fan of the sprayed plastics, they look awesome!

Which products did you use for the clean?

What tint did you go for on the windows?

back three are standard from ford , and on the fronts my local tinter used the lightest he had which is really dark tbh.

Very Nice :D

Lovely choice of colour, even if I do say so myself :P

Also a big fan of the sprayed plastics, they look awesome!

Which products did you use for the clean?

autoglym wash wax ,autoglym super resin polish ,autoglym gloss protectant ,really happy with the results .

Nice car and a great wet look - the plastics aren't for me but I can see where people are coming from with them.

However - a ZSOC banner as your sig on FOC? Come come now - common sense please :lol:

Nice car and a great wet look - the plastics aren't for me but I can see where people are coming from with them.

However - a ZSOC banner as your sig on FOC? Come come now - common sense please :lol:

thankyou everyone has there own opinion . yeh i know someone over on that site made it for me and i dont know how to get rid of it . sorry to all you who are offended but i am on each club just as much as one another !

Awesome MK7! I should be getting one just like it

I know Black and White cars are a pain to keep clean, but how are you finding the grey?

Really looks smart with the black plastics.

Keep the pictures coming :D

Plastics look superb. Was it done professionally as this is something I'm looking at having done

yes it was ! i originally paid 200 pound but then i had new grill after a little bumb and had it sprayed for free which needs doing again as you can see from the photos the rear defuser is alot shinyer than my front grill ! i would definatly reccommend getting it done professionally !

What tyre dressing do you use :D

turtle wax tire slik ! ... tip it into a cup and paint it on with brush to avoid spraying it everywhere .

I will give that ago the one iam using at the moment makes the tyres look dull when i spary it on cheers anyway :D

Looks class mate!

How did you attach the 's' on the front grill and did you get it from the dealer?

double sided tape and yes i got from my local dealer 11 pound i think .

• 3 weeks later...

double sided tape and yes i got from my local dealer 11 pound i think .

i was tempted to do this, but im worried that the badge would just fall off as theres not much grille for the tape to stick too.

Where are these coilovers!!!!lol i want pics....please

There's pics of sammy's coilovers on zsoc.com. ;)

well i got myself a badge for the front grille but i just dont have the confidence to stick it on there, the grille on the front just doesnt have enough for the badge to hold onto, the badge itself has backing sticky thats useless so that will come off anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club