Do Not Sell My Personal Information

STRANGE PROBLEM

LEWDAN

when for example i accelerate on a straight road my car pulls quite violently to the right, Then when i ease back on the throttle the car returns to straight driving :blink: symtoms are very much like getting caught by a cross wind :angry: i have changed my tyres around as a precausion, ond have checked for any obvious wear on ball joints ect but they seem ok

any ideas please on what could be causing this

LD

when for example i accelerate on a straight road my car pulls quite violently to the right, Then when i ease back on the throttle the car returns to straight driving :blink: symtoms are very much like getting caught by a cross wind :angry: i have changed my tyres around as a precausion, ond have checked for any obvious wear on ball joints ect but they seem ok

LD

brakes binding/broken spring drop link or if youve kerbed the car you may have twisted something like the strut

Hi, my daughter's ka had this problem of pulling to the right & some vibration like wheel imbalance but ONLY when accelerating. The general opinion was suspension bushes wich were duly changed to no avail.

It turned out to be the near side driveshaft inner joint badly worn. Apparently it was bone dry which had caused the excessive wear. I have read of someone else with a focus also experiencing these symptoms & his turned out to be the inner driveshaft joint as well. Might be worth a look if you've ruled out things like tyres etc. . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

LD

HI ALL Sorry its been so long :( have cured the above fault, turns out there was a bolt that had loosened very slightly on the wishbone joint--i turn of the spanner job done :D after all the f******* about :angry::angry:

LD

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club