I have heard a lot of people asking not just on this forum but also on the rest of the internet about fitting facelift headlights to the mk6 fiesta
There are a lot of different theories to whether they will fit and how well they will fit
OK, let's begin
I bought the facelift headlights from a ford parts supplier called 'REMOCO' in Stockport
The change could not be any simpler, as they are just a straight swap for the original headlights.
1. Firstly you need to open the bonnet and remove the front grille (pull up the two tabs at either end and it should just pull out)
2. Unscrew the 3 screw holding each headlight unit in-place
3. Pull out the headlight unit. This is quite easy and it just like what you have to do to change a bulb.
4. Swap the bulbs over to the new headlight unit (except the indicator where you need a clear bulb instead of the orange one)
5. Plug the wiring connector into the new headlight
6. Slot the headlight back into place and tighten the screws
7. Repeat the same for the other side and then re-install the grille. Close the bonnet and you're all done
This only took me about 10-15 minutes and it has greatly improved the look of my fiesta.
Sorry I haven't got pictures of each step as I wrote this guide after I had done it. Your manual should show how to remove the headlight unit if you're stuck.
If you've got any questions then feel free to message me
will try and get some pictures up but its not letting me at the moment
the picture on my profile is the end product