FocusNewbieSimon09Member Since 04 Nov 2009
Offline Last Active Mar 20 2012 03:45 PM
sold me focus, so no longer FOC
So a little bit about me, Ex army now security officer, born in wembley, brent, now live in dorset, Keen to start improving on my car, below is a list of the things im hoping to change in the next few months.
1. Alloys, the 16" design hubs that came with the car from new look terrible. im thinking maybe some 18"s if they will fit?
2. Diesel Tuning Unit, the car feels slugish threw first and second and i have to change down to forth while overtaking on the motorway then back up to five, the tuning unit from TUNIT UK say they can turn my 115PS into 136BHP.
3. Top Rear light tail, looking to replace this from black to same colour as the car, which is Moondust silver.
Any other idears guys, please feel free to msg me and add comments
- Group New Member
- Active Posts 0
- Profile Views 1,890
- Member Title Newbie
- Age 33 years old
- Birthday September 18, 1981
Focus Style 1.8 TDCi
0 to 5000
- MSN Simonwilliamdalby@hotmail.com
- First Name simon