I have am about to (Thursday 1700) pick up my brand spanking new Ford Fiesta Titanium Individual.
I was just having a look around on the internets and found this forum. As i've never had a new car, i
thought i may as well do it properly!
As far as deals and so on, my Grandfather used to work for Ford and so i was given the privilege
discount, and as someone else had spec'd and ordered the car but not followed through, i was given
another quite substantial (i think) discount!
- Fiesta 1.6 TDCI  Titanium 5 Door
- Frozen White
- Individual Pack - Premium Leather - Red
- Keyless Entry with Power start button
- 16" 7 Spoke Alloys
- Rubber all weather matt set (haggled for free)
- Front and rear mud flaps (haggled for free)
- Half a tank of fuel (haggled for free)
- 36 months Smart Protection (small chips, dings and dents) (haggled for free)
List Price £18,528
Privilege Discount -£1000
Sales Discount -£3571
Part Exchange -£750
Final Price £13,207
I'll be going through a step by step of what i think and putting up a review of the car from new on Youtube, hope to hear from you all soon!