This is a risky question to ask me today...
- The fact fuel went down to 104.9 for weeks and just increased to 106.9 THE EXACT DAY I NEEDED TO FILL UP
- People who do not understand that they are not your only client
- The fact that I had to pay the government £230.00 today to drive a car worth £300 for 12 months
- People who cannot do the job they are paid to do
- Drivers who overtake you on blind bends when you are already exceeding the speed limit
- Drivers who think that cars already on the round about should give way TO THEM
- The government taking away the right to smoke in OPEN PLACES
- The fact that after smokers have practically been burnt at the stake, alcohol will be the next thing to be "restricted"
- Bigots who think that they can run your life better than you
- Drivers who seem to think that you can drive on either side of the road as long as there is no on-coming traffic
- Decaffeinated coffee (I sure as hell don't drink coffee purely for the taste!)
- The fact that my MK1 Ford Focus was not fitted with a low washer fluid warning light
- Any modern music, and most other music unless sung by Roy Orbison (the best singer in the world)
- Burger King
Sorry about that!