2. Only someone you have been chatting to may ask (like a fellow club member), I doubt a random stranger will come up and ask unless you have done something particularly intriguing with the interior or have a real icon of a car.
3. It shouldn't be necessary as there are always lots of people about. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing some cars with them fitted. It is only natural to want to protect your pride and joy.
4. The event organisers reserve the right to not let you out if there are too many people on the exit routes and it would be dangerous. Some people tend to start heading off after lunch I usually stay till about 2 or 3pm depending on how it is going.
5. Shouldn't need to redo a wax, but most will bring cloths and basic cleaning products to wipe off any dirt that has been picked up. A waterless wash sounds ideal.
6. All sorts, anything you could think of to do with cars. Like a halfords and breakers yard open air shopping centre, lol. Then tuners, Adrian flux, loads of different food stalls and of course, ford will be there.