Jump to content



Member Since 15 Sep 2008
Offline Last Active Sep 19 2008 01:58 PM

Topics I've Started

Focus Indicator Bulb Holder - Help!

15 September 2008 - 12:52 PM

Im trying to find a part for a Focus front indicator.
Its the model where the indicator is integral to the headlight cluster. The indicator bulb goes into a smal bulb holder, then the bulb & holder do a quarter turn into the back of the light cluster.
The bulb holder doesnt have any electrical connections: The +ve supply and -ve return are in the back of the light assembly, and the bulb holder just bridges the connections to the bulb.

I have one of the holders (near side and off side holders are identical) and have taken some photos and put them online at:


without the holder it is impossible to put the bulb in.
I have been in touch with a ford dealer who cant supply the bulb holder on its own. They can only supply the entire light cluster (115 plus VAT!).
I have also tried the local scrap yards, who dont have any Focus's in.
Hopefully someone can help! Is there another ford that uses this holder? Is it possible to buy one?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help...