Well... finally thought to post about my wheels. I do plan to do a few mods so I thought i'd just detail them here, one reason just so I can keep track, and two to get some more ideas about what I can do!
So here he/she is! Done 40k, and the previous owner has really looked after her (along with the garage I bought it from who was responsible for all the service history).
I'll post some pictures of mods that i'll do in future, but so far for mods completed we're at:
- Speed dependant locking + auto relocking
- Deflation detection system activation
- Radio echo to dash
- Ignition switchable front cigarette lighter (Was driving me nuts being permalive!) - Have got some pictures so may write a guide if people want!
- Brodit proclip
- Bluetooth aftermarket stereo
And mods/stuff to do include:
- Hard wired dashcam
- Footwell lighting (No bulb holders, so may wait to get 5 first!)
- Illuminated ignition ring
- Aluminium heater control knobs
- Improved boot lighting (led strips!)
- Sill protector plates
- Anything else that takes my fancy!
No one told me buying a focus would make me spend more money on mods to it!
If anyone has any other suggestions then feel free!