Jump to content



Member Since 29 Aug 2011
Offline Last Active Aug 29 2011 10:05 PM

Topics I've Started

Rear Passenger Door Furniture

29 August 2011 - 08:10 PM

My father in law has just bought a 2002 Fiesta 1.2. There are 2 pieces of plastic that were inside the car. The previous owner said they had snapped off the rear passenger doors when he jetwashed the car. They are triangular shaped & from between the end of the window & the metal of the door. Does anyone know what these are called & where he could buy 2 new ones. Thanks.