First time here - I found out about this place from the pumapeople forum.
I have a couple of issues with my Puma which I'm looking for some advice on, I've booked my car into a Ford dealership for a full service next week but I'd like to get some additional information in preperation.
Besides the car needing serviced I have the following faults, in which I'd appreciate if 1. Is it expensive to repair, and roughly how much am I looking at and 2. Is it difficult to identify the cause.
1. The passenger side electric mirror does not go up or down.
2. The speedometer stopped working 2 days ago.
3. The engine light lit up on the dashboard today - could this because of the speedometer?
4. The remote key fobs sometimes won't work unless I get quite close to the car, is this just a case of replacing the battery and a weak signal as a result?
My Puma is a 1.7 late 2001 model and only has 30k miles.
ClimbatizeMember Since 02 Oct 2011
Offline Last Active Oct 06 2011 08:32 PM
- Group New Member
- Active Posts 2
- Profile Views 888
- Member Title Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
0 to 5000
Motorsport & Racing
Food & Drink
Computers & Electronics
- First Name Chris
Climbatize hasn't added any friends yet.