Jump to content


decybelq

Member Since 11 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Sep 27 2013 09:38 AM
-----

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

15 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

Thanks but I meant for this program
Posted Image
The publication reportedly will soon.....

In Topic: Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

15 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

Where can I download the program: ELM OBDII Interface For Focus 2, CMAX & Kuga ???

In Topic: Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Program

01 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

There was only the Russian version of ELM-FF2. It caused problems with strange characters - Cyrillic
90% of the program translated into English. The remaining 10% can not be translated. Because you can not find the text in the source code.
If anyone can translate the rest let it do it.
Does anyone else have the source code of programs elm-FF2 or elmconfig ??

The English version of ELM-FF2:
http://www66.zippysh...65734/file.html


The English version of ELMconfig:
http://civil.iffc.ru...g/ELMConfig.zip