Last year I put a deposit down on a new car. I was starting to fall out of love with my Fiesta.. It had a few niggling problems, costly on petrol and I felt as though I'd grown out of the car and it's looks.
I didn't really care for my car like I used, maybe washing it once a month, but I couldn't hand it over in a state so made a good effort in bringing it back to it's former glory....
I couldn't help but smile when the dealer said it's the cleanest car he's ever had in as part exchange!
My new 2014 Audi A3 Sport, 1.4 TFSI Cylinder on demand....
Few pics at the dealer:
The car was clean but I wanted to add my own mark to it:
Managed to get a decent detail in:
1. Wash down alloys with Wheel woolies, EZ brush and a wash mitt
2. Iron X alloys
3. Bilberry wheel cleaner
4. Dry off alloys
5. Seal alloys with 2 coats of Fk1000p
6. Repeat above process on exhaust
7. Snowfoam bodywork
8. Pressure wash off snowfoam and any loose contaminents
9. Iron X bodywork
9. Clay bodywork
11. Dry car with new wolly mammoth drying towel (Amazing!)
12. Hand polish with Megs Ultimate compound (Couldn't be bothered with the DA)
13. 2 coats of Autoglym HD wax
14. Windows polished and sealed with a mixture of G1 and G5
15. Quick wipedown with a QD.
Very happy with the results:
I didn't clean the interior but thought I'd pop some pics up:
I'm so happy with the car, it's everything I wanted to be and more. The way it puts the power down is so effortless, the car is smooth across the bumpiest of roads and the interior is a classy affair. Everything fits as it should and has a solid feel to it.
I'll still be hanging around the forum as I have always liked Ford's and we have a few in the family
This is a pretty random post, but I'm wondering if anyone else has ever noticed this / something is wrong with my car.
Basically when I have the Air con on (usually 20 degrees) in the mornings and it gets to optimum heat. I'm finding that when I turn left the fans go really cold, then heat back up and it's pretty much every long left turn, like roundabouts and bends it always happens?!