I don't want the car any more. Its been a curse.
- EGR Valve failure 12 months after I get it. - £600
- Less than 24 hours after getting the car back (after not having it for 2 weeks due to EGR valve) a deer runs right out in front of me resulting in a new bumper, headlights and windscreen. £400 excess
- Half the heated windscreen fails to work due to bad installation, new windscreen fitted
- DPF becomes blocked even though I do long journeys to London and back every week - So I get it Terracleaned - £200
- New windscreen gets a stone chip, and then gets repaired.
- New windscreen repair cracks
- Turbo seal goes, engine runs away just before I move house - £££
- New windscreen never gets replaced again due to turbo failure.
- Warranty company fail to pay out - resulting in £200 of car hire and towing fees.
So yeah, I want to either fix it and get rid or break it and scrap it now.
And to add to the bottom of this list:
- Hired car has to go back - Had to buy a car - Got a W Reg Mondeo MK2 2.0L Petrol for £500
- Mondeo needs a new clutch - £400
- Now needs a bearing and rear brake discs and pads - £150ish