In this topic I would like to show some of my Ford Focus MK2. It started its life on the 28th of Januari 2005. I own it since August 2008 and have made a lot of modifications.
It is an Ford Focus MK2 First Edition. After the introduction of the focus MK2 Ford (Holland) offered this special (limited) edition for a few months. It contained the following specifications:
* Engine type: 1.6 Duratec (100 HP) or 1.6 TDCI (109 HP).
* Available Colors: Aquarius, Jeans, Machine Silver or Panther Black.
* Body type: 3-door Hatchback, 5-door Hatchback or Wagon.
* Power Front Windows One Touch Down
* Manual Rear Windows
* Tinted Glass All Round
* Heated Windscreen
* Front Center Console With armrest
* Front and rear Floor Carpet Mats
* Electrochromic R/View Mirror
* Driver side Power Heated Convex Mirror
* Passenger side Convex Elec/Heated Mirror
* Rear Center Head Restraint
* Driver 4-Way Manual Seat Adjuster
* Passenger 2-Way Manual Seat Adjuster
* Ignition Key With Remote Unit
* Moulded Gearshift Knob
* Central Locking System
* Automatic Windscreen Wiper
* Air Curtain Restrnt LH
* Air Curtain Restrnt RH
* Driver Air Bag
* Passenger Air Bag
* Side Air Bag - Drivers Side
* Side Air Bag - Passenger Side
* Mini Steel Spare Wheel
* 6.5 X 16" Trend Alloy Wheel
* 205/55VR-16 BSW Tyre
* Handling Suspension
* Mechanical Parking Brake
* Sports Front Seat
* 4-Spoke Leather Steering Wheel
* With Cruise Control
* Conventional Instruments - Level 2
* Instrument Cluster - Rheostat
* With KMH Speedometer
* ICE-Low Level CD + AM/FM Radio (6000 CD)
* With 6 Speakers
* With Column Stalk Radio Controls
* Smokers Pack
* Auto Headlamps
* Halogen Headlamp
* Front Fog Lamps
* Automatic Headlamp Control
When I bought the car it was complety standard.
Modifications Until April 2013:
* FK angeleyes projector headlamps with HID lamps.
* Focus MK2.5 rear lamps.
* New (oval) 6000cd Premium MP3 radio from Ford S-max 2011.
* Focus MK2 instrument cluster modified to red/white illumination.
* Custom climate control knobs.
* Red illuminated ignition barrel.
* Original 45 mm throttle body enlarged to 50 mm using a new weber throttle plate.
* Focus MK2.5 instrument cluster
* ECO-mode activated.
* Focus MK2.5 GEM module/fuse box.
* Focus MK2.5 IVD system (ABS, ESP, TCS) retrofitted.
* Rear drum brake to disc brake conversion.
* Focus MK2.5 upper dashboard storage compartment retrofitted.
* Park distance control system (aftermarket) retrofitted (looks like OEM).
* Towing hook including original wiring retrofitted
* Volvo engine cover to prevent water leaking into the spark plug holes through the windshield washer jets.
* Original radio antenna shortened.
* Focus MK2.5 leather/Aluminium gearknob.
* Mondeo MK4 leather/aluminium parking brake lever.
* Extra interior light above rear seats
* Focus MK2.5 Submarine interior light at the front.
* Focus MK2.5 Submarine interior light at the back.
* Focus MK2.5 make-up lights behind the sunvisors
* Black mesh lower front grill
* ST/Ghia/Titanium side mirrors with indicators and carbon look covers.* 12 Volt plug in the trunk.
* Third brake light converted to LED with an Volvo XC70 LED brake light.
* Hoodlift installed using VW and Seat parts.
* Footwell lights
* Original Scandinavian Daytime running Lamps.
* Mondeo MK3 scuff plates
* 2x Isofix for child seats.
* Focus MK2.5 closed rear wiper.
* K&N air filter.
* New original Focus MK2.5 17 inch 8 spoke Y design wheels (summer) with continental sportcontact 2 205-50-17.
* New 15 inch steel wheels (winter) with Goodyear Ultragrip 8 wintertyres 195-65-15.
* badge removed.
* Privacy Shades.* Original tweeters in the rear doors.
* Ford Bluetooth/voicecontrol system from Focus MK2.5 retrofitted.
* All interior switches with green illumination changed to switches with red illumination.
* 2x original (sun)glasses holder.
* Changed the rear fog lamp for a U.K. reverse lamp to make the rear symmetrical.
* Focus MK3 heated washer jets (mist).
* Optimized air intake and air filter housing.
* Focus MK2.5 light and rain sensor (more sensitive compared to the sensor from the MK2).
* DDS (tyre pressure monitoring) activated.
* Emergency Brake Lights activated.
This is How the car looks like at the moment:
There are also a few modifications i want to do right now:
* Remove the Manual Airconditioning and retrofit the original dual zone Climate Control system.
* Retrofit the cooled glove box.
* Retrofit the original rear power windows and convert the front power windows to the 4-window system.