Jump to content



Member Since 15 Aug 2012
Offline Last Active Aug 16 2012 01:54 PM

Topics I've Started

Anyone Got Any Idea?

15 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Ive seen a few pictures of Ford Ka's dashboards with the middle panel that surrounds the stereo and spedo etc in different colours, does anyone know what that panel is called? and where would I look to get a different coloured one? Thanks!