2015 upgrades planned for the car. Would love to hear your thoughts:
1. Upgraded disc pads from EBC Green stuff. If anyone has any experience with these, I would love the hear them. I decided I might as well get something better than the stock pads. Any other suggestions or alternatives?
2. Upgraded brake discs as my ones look a bit worn and have a lip at the edge. Thought about these as they are drilled and grooved. Alternatives to this one welcomed.
3. New battery as my current sound system is putting a strain on the stock battery of over 4 years and it's starting to take a little longer to star the car on cold mornings and I fear that the battery is on the way out.
Lenny suggested the Bosch S5 battery. My current ICE setup has 2 amps running and I would need a better battery than the current one to cope with the increased demand.
4. Summer time, I will strip the car interior and apply Silent Coat sound deadedner and Dodo Mat sound barrier on the floor and boot area to further quieten the ride.
5. Timing belt and water pump due at next service.
6. Bisltein Eibach B12 Pro-Kit still on the cards at the tail end of this year.
7. If there's any funds left, planning on remapping the car and getting rid of the DPF since the car is at 103,500 miles and I fear the DPF as well might be on it's way out.
8. Whiteline rear Anti Roll Bar - still debating the benefits of this one.